CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Surveys!

So I just when on a site to check how addicted to blogging I am, (NOT AT ALL) and there were a bunch of surveys, here are my results:
25

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets


$4865.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets


55%30 Tell me who has heard of any of these:Zinnwaldite, Flax, Islamic Green, Olive Drab, Celadon?
48%

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

44%Ok now THAT IS DISGUSTING.
38% Geek

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

How Much Do You Hate Myspace?
OnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsHow Long Could You Survive Trapped In Your Own Home?
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets28%How Addicted to Apple Are You?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets


OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

JustSayHi - Science Quiz
Seeing as I just finished 8th grade.....
3,235,680How Many Germs Live On Your Keyboard?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

2 comments:

Miss Candy Anderson said...

JEFF! I miss you! i like your blog!

Hazen5 said...

That is so funny Jeff! You have too much time on your hands, you need to go back to school!