CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SLEEPING IN! or not.....

So the past 2 days the Sophomores had CaHSEE testing (HS Exit Exam) so everyone not a Sophomore didnt have school until 11:15. HAHA.

I thought, "YES, I CAN SLEEP IN."
But I couldnt be more wrong. I WOKE UP EARLIER.

There it is 6 in the morning and I wake up. Nope, not time I say, but I cant fall asleep.

8:15.
OK. FINE. Ill wake up.

So I did.


I was like wait, this is actually great!

BUT NO.


I meet at the bottom of the stairs, a huge pile of homework, JOY.

SO, that time I expected to be:





I was REALLY:



I HATE homework.


9 comments:

Lauren said...

HAHAHAHA welcome to high school!!! It doesn't get any better. thats funyy, i slept in till noon today, haha. Dont tell mom

Jeff said...

THATS WAY NO FAIR :(

Anonymous said...

That is how I do my homework. With my head on the page, so I get it through osmosis. AND I LOVE THE UPDATE. LOVE YOU! KaYla

Lauren said...

hahaha OSMOSIS

GO Gray's said...

Poow widdle guy!!!!

skyler said...

When Im managing mcdonalds you can come work for me that way you can work the night shift and you won't have to wake up till 3 pm!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

cool blog pictures and font changes! on this post! it makes it look cool!

Jeff said...

LOL Sister Gray I know :(

LOLOLOLOL SKYLER. PUH-LEASE!


Thanks Candy!

Jenibelle said...

Get up sleepy head!! NO sleep for you...only work....seminary.....homework.....work....
NO sleep.