CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Boomers!

Today my brother Scotty, my dad and I went to Boomers! At the beginning of the day we debated where to go, I suggested Winchester Mystery House, but my dad said we would go there another day. Finally, while driving around we decided to go to Boomers, and I am GLAD we did. Boomers is a Minigolf/Go-Karts/Bumper Boats/Arcade Place. Boomers is really fun! We started with Scotty and I getting 44 tokens and my dad got 12. I was on a roll today! The first game I played was a deal or no deal game. There were 16 cases with ticket amounts ranging between 1-200. I ended going all the way and had the grand prize of 200 tickets in my case. I was estatic. Then later that day I played a game where you roll a ball down a slide into little colored holes. I managed to get the ball in all 7 colors without going in the same color twice and won the jackpot of 100 tickets. I bet that game twice. In the end, out of our 861 tickets, I earned around 500 of them, imagine how proud I was! Well, my luck changed. After the arcade we went Mini-Golfing on the hard course. After the first 3 holes I had a lead, but then I chocked. At the end of 18 holes I came in dead last! My dad came in first with 52, Scotty came in 2nd with 62, and I came in LAST with a sad, ugly, terrible, wretched, messed up, horrendous score of 66. Even with this upsetting game of golf I still say my break started out FANTASTIC! I mean, atleast I can brag about my ticket earning ;D

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Jeff:This is dad.I'm glad you had fun today. I didn't mean to beat you so badly at golf. I thought by my golfing blindfolded you would have a chance. Oh well, at least you did well at the videogames!

Lauren said...

AWWW!!! totally fun. i miss going on our little adventures with dad. He always took us to do the funnest things. I AM SO JEALOUS!

that sounds like a fun day. i'm excited to come home and see you all at thanksgiving!

Jeff said...

I cant wait Lolo!!! Remember Gump Pump. Hahaha