CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Rock and Bowl and a NEW ROOM!

I have been pretty busy so I havent really been able to blog, but I AM BACK, and ready to blog! First of all Tuesday night I went to a Volleyball game for liberty girls at Carondelet, sadly, Lady Lions lost but it was still a great game. Also tuesday night I went to ROCK-N-BOWL! At Rock-N-Bowl you bowl from 10 to Midnight! It is really fun, and it is only 10$ to bowl for 2 hours! Rock-N-Bowl is also a school event so it is a great place to socialize, fun night! Oh what can I say besides, NEW ROOM, after living in the dark room down the hallway of my parents bedroom in the back of the house(doesnt that sound spooky?) I finally get to MOVE ROOMS! I am getting a new bed, new nightstand, new dresser, a closet, and a more central room! I am really excited.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

i got your text with the picture of your room!! i love it. i am so excited for you that you will FINALLY have your own room. i was lucky cause i was the only girl so i have had my own room forever. WELCOME to the high life. JK JK!

Hazen5 said...

Jeffey, I'm so happy you have a room all to yourself. Did you help your mom decorate it? She has such great taste. I want to see pictures!

Jeff said...

Haha. My mom decorated it all, I will try to get pictures BUT we dont have a camera haha. When Lolo comes down for thanksgiving?

Lauren said...

what happened to the camera mom got for the cruise?

Jeff said...

It broke. The lens malfunctioned.

Lauren said...

tell mom to take it into a shop and get it fixed!!!